BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 30, 2007

ENOUGH NAGGING!


Well I guess that since I am the youngest of the family, I seem to get left out on some stuff. You know left out on when so and so is coming home, left out on creating a blog...

Sarah, Phil, and Emily were the first to create this thing, then Rachael and Brad got married...grew up (not literally), and then created one as well. So by this time I was getting annoyed of hearing from people saying LUKE GET A BLOG!! I said I would do it later just like I do with my homework...

But then MOM AND DAD, the most tech savvy people that you will ever meet created a blog, and then you guessed right...I FELT WAY OUTTA THE LOOP!

However, I am growing in my technological experiences through being a big bad freshman at Purdue University, where I get made fun of by 43 year old grown men in my computer class...kinda weird though. Shouldn't I be the one making fun of them, for being in my class when I am only 18? Mom says no...

So, here you go everyone!!! This is the blog...THE BEST BLOG EVER! And I hope that our families will grow and form into a strong bond of love, don't cry Brad...

I love you guys and can't wait to see you all on CHRISTMAS!!!


8 comments:

slivengo said...

Oh!! I like it! Keep the posts coming. Can't wait to see you!

Brad and Rachael Allison said...

I love it! Write more! Yay!

Brad and Rachael Allison said...

It's time...I want to see more! :) Brad promises not to cry! Love you!

Grandma said...

So glad you joined the crowd. You can always make me laugh.

Grandma and Grandpa

slivengo said...

GEESH!!! Where is the next post!

Grandma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi April said...

my blog is catching up to yours in craftiness ..you should be proud

i might even have surpassed you with my music bit :S sorry bub

Grandma and Grandpa said...

Hi, Sweetie - Glad you have finally updated your blog - your last title was kinda lame, sorry to say. My friends call me LUKE is PERFECT!!! So ORIGINAL, so YOU! LOVE YOU LOTS