BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 15, 2011

The dreaded job hunt...

I figured that since I am now done with school, I can now start doing some more blogging so that you all will be able to keep up with my life!

This past Friday, I had a job interview in Columbus, OH and it actually went very well. Even though this doesn't currently seem to be the right fit for me, it was nice to just have some interviewing experience. I have another interview this coming Thursday so I am definitely looking forward to seeing how that one goes. This next interview is located in Indianapolis and seems like it is going to be a pretty cool company.

Overall, this past week was very productive. I was able to find some different leads through a connection with Purdue which will help me out in this grueling, not so fun time. Surprisingly, I am not worried about this at all. I know I am going to find something. I just want to make sure that I make the right decision for me and not just settle.

Either way, there are a few perks...
-It's very nice to not have to go to school anymore
-I am now a Purdue Alumni
-Someone is going to finally pay me for my educated brain

0 comments: