BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Immune System Failed Me...

So, I have been trying to avoid this cough/flu for the past two weeks. I seemed to be doing a good job at avoiding but this week, it finally caught me. I first survived Sarah and Anna's first wave of attack. Next was mom. It was difficult but I managed to avoid her bug as well. Next is what I think finally did me in. I had a day in the office with a company I have been interviewing with for the past two weeks. The girl I spent the day with also had this cough/flu... she gave it to me. Finally, I have started to feel a little better and decided to go to a movie with my friend, who also had the cough/flu. She made it worse... Thanks a lot immune system. I had so much faith in you until now.

I guess if there was one thing that I could take positive from this experience, I would say that The Price is Right on Facebook showed pity on me tonight, allowing me to win both showcases. Taking $76,000 dollars of prize money from them felt pretty good.

What now Drew Carey? I own you.

0 comments: